- Errol Morris, series on a Crimean War photograph: “Which Came First?” Parts 1, 2, 3; also: Morris on Photoshop, history, and “Photography as a Weapon”
- Cohen, “The Social Contract of Scholarly Publishing,” DanCohen.org (5 March 2010)
- Piotrowski, Natural Language Processing for Historical Texts (available through UWO)
- Read Gabrielle Bossy’s blog “The Potential of a Photography: A Look at the Influence of Photo Manipulation,” the blog of Maria Popova and the “Top 10 Doctored Photos” photo essay at Time.
- Read Elizabeth Miron’s blog “Using Photographs as Historical Sources,” including the Garry and Gerrie article “When Photographs Create False Memories” (2005) and the YouTube video Creating False Memories.
- Cohen, “Open Access Publishing and Scholarly Values,” DanCohen.org (27 May 2010)
- Street Views: Melissa Nelson-Gabriel, Google Maps Camera-toting teams map Florida beaches.
- Mapping London’s Lost Streets